Superhero Films: A Fascist National Complex or Exemplars of Moral Virtue?
Published · Updated
You may also like...
Phenomenology in science vs faith (Review of “Knowing”, 2009, US)
by Gabor Por · Published September 24, 2019
Films at the MU Center on Religion & the Professions
by Film and Religion · Published April 10, 2013 · Last modified August 6, 2014
Articles added to FilmandReligion.com in May 2016
by Gabor Por · Published June 1, 2016 · Last modified May 29, 2016
- Next story Who is Like God? The Deer Hunter as Angelic Allegory
- Previous story Biblical Coens: Can We Laugh Now?
Support This Site
Subscribe via Email
- AI + Sci-Fi Films Leads to Safety, Dreams and Advertisements
- Sip, Savor and Self-Indulgence – “The Consultant” S01E03 – What the Wine? #16
- BBC reveals trio of religion & ethics shows [Televisual]
- What the Wine? #14: Domaine Rene Rostaing Cote Rotie La Landonne from “Better Call Saul” S06E09
- William Hurt Was in a Christian Movie … and It Was Pretty Good [Patheos]
- ‘Crows Are White’ Review: A Wonky but Winning Doc About One Man’s Quest to Reconcile Love and Religion
- What the Wine? #13: Red from “Star Trek: Picard” S02E01
- What the Wine? #12: Red from “Memoria”
- New Film “To Believe” Chronicles True Stories Of Ukrainian Persecution
- What the Wine? #11: Six reds from “A Discovery of Witches” S03E06