Superhero Films: A Fascist National Complex or Exemplars of Moral Virtue?
Published · Updated
You may also like...
- Next story Who is Like God? The Deer Hunter as Angelic Allegory
- Previous story Biblical Coens: Can We Laugh Now?
Support This Site
Subscribe via Email
- What the Wine? #14: Domaine Rene Rostaing Cote Rotie La Landonne from “Better Call Saul” S06E09
- William Hurt Was in a Christian Movie … and It Was Pretty Good [Patheos]
- ‘Crows Are White’ Review: A Wonky but Winning Doc About One Man’s Quest to Reconcile Love and Religion
- What the Wine? #13: Red from “Star Trek: Picard” S02E01
- What the Wine? #12: Red from “Memoria”
- New Film “To Believe” Chronicles True Stories Of Ukrainian Persecution
- What the Wine? #11: Six reds from “A Discovery of Witches” S03E06
- LDS Film Festival: March 2-5, 2022
- What the Wine? #10: Red from Beaulieu Vineyard in “Chef”
- Crossing Africa: Faith on the Road – a film on religion, migration and social identities